Monday, 8 August 2011

Despite this being so very true..




..I am nevertheless so very glad to have my internet access back.
For want of a better analogy (at the moment anyway, i can always edit later hahah!) it's like i can properly breathe again.
Not only do I live and breathe news, but i'm also a fervent tweeter, hungry blog/tumblr skimmer, and eternal follower of Lord Google. When important questions popped into my mind on the weekend like "oh that's a nice picture of Mia Freedman and Mark Ferguson at the races, WAITAMINUTE WAIT, STOP ALL THE CLOCKS. ARE THEY MARRIED IN A MEDIA HEAVYWEIGHT COUPLE WAY LIKE PETER FITZSIMONS AND LISA WILKINSON OMGOD I BET THEY ARE, DAMMIT I CAN'T IMMEDIATELY CHECK GOOGLE BECAUSE OF THE $259 IPHONE DATA BILL ON THERE, DAMMMIT, NOOOOO, THIS QUESTION WILL CONSUME ME ALL WEEKEND.." Yeh. when really urgent questions came to the forefront, i was helpless, left flailing in the face of my non-connectedness.
When the time came to do my law homework, instead of procrastinating through online shopping, i had to go read a book instead! WHAT!
I know some strange people (i call them "friends") don't check their email every day. They've also never read Harry Potter.
EXACTLY.

My final words,
THE INTERNETS! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment