Friday, 25 May 2012

Happy Saturday!

Wow, havn't properly blogged in almost a month. Not for lack of ideas though OH NO, just lack of time and sheer laziness. Oh don't worry my non-existant (ok maybe two) readers (my sister and mum) readers, regular programming will return soon! Maybe as we get into the colder months, I will be forced to stay cooped up inside my bedroom all winter staring blankly at my computer screen after mindlessly watching hours of nutritious TV (West Wing Re-watch anyone! Twin Peaks Marathon!) and Arrested Development. And laughing occasionally. And then, disgusted with my lethargy I will fling myself unto this blog to produce and channel witty, memorable, perhaps even meaningful posts. But probably instead I will just continue to post random pictures that catch my fancy at really odd, and often late, hours of the night. Like so:

GUYS,THIS IS A WEDDING CAKE MADE OUT OF CHEESE.
GENIUS.



via: Cup of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment