Monday, 26 March 2012
MonDay Off
I chickened out today. Took the day off, shook up my routine, because i felt like i couldn't face my law classes, and my muscles were still so sore from Thursday's workout so skipped the gym too. But really, I was just worked up about a job interview at a law firm that i had this morning. It went well, but I'm keeping it all under wraps and squashing my hopes until i know for sure. Because last time, i was pretty crushed.
Anyway now I'm having a blissfully relaxing time at home doing the crossword and listening to the Shins and the Zombies. WOW the Zombies. I could get to really like them. A poor man's Beatles? I keep on listening to "This Will Be Our Year" over and over again.
I've got to hit the books pretty soon though; I'm swamped in contracts readings and I skipped my Torts homework on the weekend. And if i get caught up in all my work, then maybe I'll forget some of my anxiety over the job. My fingers are crossed so tightly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment