Thursday, 9 February 2012

girl. i like your hair, where'd you get your hair?


At present,I have really long hair that's completely lost its shape, forcing me to put it up in a limp ponytail whenever i go out. It's actually been over a year since I last cut my hair (!) so i'm really overdue for a trip to the salon.  I'm thinking a new fringe and shoulder-skimming ends. Along with the gorgeous shot above, I've included some of my hair inspiration in this post, take a bit from this, take a bit from that, and hopefully i'll be happy with the end result!

I don't know about you but i always get quite nervous and even anxious when i go to the hairdressers. Lots of flutterings in the pit of my stomach goes on. Well anyway, I've got an appointment today (!), here's hoping that i'll come out smiling at the end of it.





    alexachung:

Alexa attends a cocktail reception at the Stella McCartney Special Presentation during London Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012 at One Mayfair on February 18, 2012 in London, England. 



Edit: Here's the final result! Chopped heaps off, and got a girly blow-dry. All up it took a mind-numbing two and half hours! (I was very patient.)

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment