I took these shots in September last year: beautiful afternoon light, a stream of happy people weaving their way through the market stalls.
I have many happy memories of Glebe Markets and this Saturday I hope to make a few more.(And some dough.) A couple of school mates and I will be holding a stall at the markets this Saturday to sell our no longer worn wardrobe items. (I've cleared out about 80 percent of my wardrobe and my drawers are now blooming with space. It's really very nice not to have to battle with overflowing closets anymore.) There will be SO MANY CLOTHES at RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP prices, so you should definitely swing by Saturday and grab yourself a quality bargain. My friends and I are very friendly, welcoming, uke-playing, fashion loving girls who are more than willing to negotiate prices over our once-loved wares. We want to see them go to good homes!
Hope to see you there! x
P.S.- Check out the FB Event Page and click 'attending'!





No comments:
Post a Comment