Saturday, 25 February 2012

Weekend Things #2

SWING BY MY STALL AT GLEBE MARKETS TODAY!!

And in other weekend things:

I've got to do a massive catch-up on This American Life podcasts


These. - RyanFuckingGosling

Streetstyle - Vanessa Jackman



fkyeahstreetstyle:

Shu Pei

Me too,Tracy Jordan, Me too!

Me too Tracy Morgan, me too


Stunning nails by Christina Rinaldi at Prima Creative(via As Ink Remains)




With the Oscars happening on Monday, take a closer look at Hollywood.- George Chamoun





 

Bourbon Chocolate Milkshake. To DIE FOR. Recipe. 


Instamatch. Turns your Instagram photos into a virtual memory match game on your phone! Whiz!



Daria mini-marathon this weekend before Uni starts!


Saw this posted on Facebook. I clicked 'like.' Ah yes.


I'm biased, ok.


Adam Scott and his hedgehog hair in Vogue Magazine.

Adam Scott in Vogue Magazine

Need a new phone case!


Golden skies over Toronto. Cityscapes can be so beautiful- I mean this is TORONTO. What is it even known for?







Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment